Covenant and Details about Gathering for Drive-In Service
How to participate through your radio:
- Sermon on the sidewalk is drive-in experience beginning at 11:00am on Sunday mornings. The service will last approximately 20-25 minutes.
- There are no bulletins. The basic order of service will be: opening prayer, scripture lesson, sermon, joys and concerns, and a benediction.
- When you arrive your car will be ushered to a spot in the parking lot by a designated volunteer.
- You will be instructed to turn your radios to 87.9FM.
- Participants need to stay in their cars to maintain social distance. Cars will be parked in every other space so that participants can open their windows rather than leave their cars on. However, the church will not be open—even for the restroom.
- You can text your joys and concerns. You may do this during the service the drive-in experience or between 8-11am on Sunday mornings from your home.
- To share your joys and concerns text krystarexrod127 to 37607.
- You will receive a message back letting you know you have entered our private digital prayer room.
- Text your joys and concerns to be lifted up during the Pastoral Prayer