*updated September 10, 2021
Cross Lanes United Methodist Church’s Church Council has updated our COVID guidelines to expand what is possible in our building and among our fellowship. To read more about this, click here for Phase III guidelines.
We are offering indoor, in person worship services at 8:30AM and 11:00AM. Here is what you can expect:
- At both 8:30 and 11:00AM those not wishing to come indoors, will be able to participate via FM transmitter to hear the sermon and music.
- We ask that all participants follow the most recent CDC guidelines. At this time, both vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees should wear a mask to maximize protection against the Delta variant due to a high rate of transmission in our county. To learn more about CDC guidelines, click here.
- No RSVP’s are required.
- When the sanctuary has reached its capacity, people will be asked to remain in their vehicles and participate via FM transmitter.
- During the indoor services, we ask that children stay with their parents in the pew, and if the nursery is needed, that parents accompany and stay with children in the nursery.
- Bathrooms in the nursery and near the church offices will be open.
- Those wishing to participate can view premieres at 8:30 and 11:00 AM on our YouTube Channel . If you miss the live premieres you can find the videos among our online catalogue after noon each Sunday.