Cross Lanes United Methodist Church’s Church Council has updated our COVID guidelines to expand what is possible in our building and among our fellowship. To read more about this, click here for Phase III guidelines.
We are offering indoor, in person worship services at 8:30AM and 11:00AM. Here is what you can expect:
- At both 8:30 and 11:00AM those not wishing to come indoors, will be able to participate via FM transmitter to hear the sermon and music.
- We ask that all participants follow the most recent CDC guidelines. At this time, vaccinated persons are no longer required to wear masks or social distance. Unvaccinated persons should continue to wear appropriate masks and practice social distance.
- No RSVP’s are required.
- When the sanctuary has reached its capacity, people will be asked to remain in their vehicles and participate via FM transmitter.
- All services have been adapted to last 30 minutes and will include musical performances from The Early Worship Band and soloists from the Chancel Choir.
- During the indoor services, we ask that children stay with their parents in the pew, and if the nursery is needed, that parents accompany and stay with children in the nursery.
- Bathrooms in the nursery and near the church offices will be open.
- Those wishing to participate can view premieres at 8:30 and 11:00 AM on our YouTube Channel . If you miss the live premieres you can find the videos among our online catalogue after 11:30 each Sunday.