Cross lanes is an active faith community committed to making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. Our members covenant to give through their prayers, presence, service, witness, and gifts. We are grateful for the all the creative and life-giving ways our members express their gratitude to God.
Contact Pastor Krysta for information on how to give through your prayers, presence and witness. Visit our service tab to find some information on giving out of your talents and time. See below for information on giving out of your financial gifts.
2021 Financial Covenants
I believe 2021 will be a remarkable year of ministry. Your giving is an expression of your faith and love for God, and is an investment in Christ’s ministry through our church. To respond to God’s presence among us, and to put your gifts to work in our community you can:
- Return your pledge card by:
- Mail to: CLUMC; 5320 Frontier Dr.; Cross Lanes, WV 25313
- Give your card to an usher at end of Sermon on the Sidewalk on Pledge Sunday
- Drive by on Pledge Sunday between 11:30 and 12:00 to give the card to a volunteer
- Turn in a digital pledge card by:
- Learn about ways to give to the church by coming to the church office on November 22 between 11:30 and 12:00, where staff will be available to teach you how to use online giving, or you can sign up that day for direct deposit giving through ACH transfers.
- Contact church leadership at email@example.com or call the church office, 304-776-3081, to join a service project or ministry team.
- Donate essential materials to our outreach ministries like The Baby Love Pantry in need of diapers, wipes, and formula of all sizes and kinds.
- Plan for the future. To learn more about planned giving and memorial gifts, contact the church office.
Click here to read our pledge letter.
Ways to Give Your Gifts
To give with an e-check click here.
To participate in passive giving, giving through your every day shopping with our partnering organizations, click here.
Two Ways to Give On Your Mobile Device
for more information on this way of giving go to our mobile giving tab
1. GivePlus App to give with credit/debit and e-check:
Download GivePlus app (for detailed instructions click here)
Create an Account or “give now” to give as a guest
Search for Cross Lanes United Methodist Church and follow prompts
Text 844-945-2957 with the amount you want to give
Register with your contact and payment information
Receive instant verification and emailed receipts
Future gifts can be made by simply texted the amount you wish to give