*updated September 30, 2022
Sisters and brothers,
Cross Lanes United Methodist Church is an active faith community.
Together, we will continue to utilize every tool at our disposal to grow in love of God and neighbor even as we lovingly, faithfully, cautiously approach our in-person gatherings. Together, we will continue to:
- Participate in worship online. Worship services are made available every Sunday morning and are archived on the church website.
In addition to online worship, the following in-person opportunities are available:
- Indoor, In-Person Worship: Indoor worship will be hosted at 8:30AM and 11:00AM. To learn more about the safety protocols in place and the shape of service click here.
- Communion: Communion is now being served in our worship services on the first Sunday of every month.
- Enjoy small groups. To learn more about Book Club, Bible Study, or Sunday School opportunities email church leadership here.
If you are not yet connected to the Digest contact Communications chairperson, Jerry Meadows.
- All staff members and visitors are strongly advised to follow CDC guidance regarding masking and social distancing (six feet) upon entering CLUMC facilities.
- Most church supported activities (internal and external) will be permitted, with the following limitations:
- Masking and social distancing according to CDC guidelines.
- Activity leaders will ensure that proper space for adequate social distancing for unvaccinated attendees is provided.
- Any portion of CLUMC facilities used by groups that included unvaccinated persons will be cleaned/disinfected(activity leader responsibility with supplies provided by CLUMC) if the same area will be used by another group within 3 days.
These latest guidelines follow CDC’s attempt to provide greater clarity for the public in that the focus is now on reduced recommendations for fully vaccinated persons, continued recommendations for unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated persons, and less emphasis on facilities and the environment.